Friday, April 11, 2008

Misc Pictures of the boys


I thought Landon was so cute sitting like this watching tv

Now Preston on the other hand can't keep still. He has to climb stuff while he watches tv



Landon doing leg lifts. He has to keep those chunky thighs in shape, you know!!



This final picture is so cute and funny at the same time. One day last week I took a nap with the boys. When I woke up I found Preston on the couch asleep like this and Ron laying on the other couch. Ron had just got home and said he didn't even know Preston was there until he went to lay down on the other couch. I guess Preston woke up from his nap and walked out to the living room to finish taking his nap. Such a funny thing because I would have thought he would play! Guess he was still tired but didn't want to sleep in his bed. That strong headed child or just like his shirt says "Little Rebel". I don't know where he gets that trait from???

No comments: