Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Tom Brown Park in Tallahassee


The pipe slide is always a favorite!

This funky carved slide was fun, but hard for Landon to climb.

Climbing the ladder all by himself!! Such a big boy!

Down the slide backwards is the only way to go for Landon.

Landon really enjoyed the seesaw, but with the attention span of a two year old!

Preston tries out his flirting and turns to face the little girl

Weeeheeee

My water bottle has legs?

Trouble times two!

Landon plays while eating his gold fish snack.

Oh, look here are some gold fish snacks Landon spilled....

and yes I am going to eat them dirty!

Let me show you my "sea food" while I climb.

Don't rock the boat.... just kidding, that's the whole purpose

He is getting so big and more adventurous every time

Spiderman watch out......here comes spidy junior!

Here's another example of them growing up. Doing the floating pads by themselves!

Just a cute shot of Preston.

Love the smile, Love the messy face!
Love this smiling face, too!!!
I think we chose the only day that humidity has been present down here in Tally to go to the park. There was alot of other people and school groups that had the same thought of being at the park on the same day. It was so crowded that it made me nervous the whole time being that it was me watching two very active boys who don't stay together all the time to play. So I had to watch them going two different directions with no fenced around the playground to keep them contained. It went ok though because I did leave the park with both boys!

No comments: