I experienced the first of many today. The first of many what, you ask? The first of many embarassing "child moments in public places"! Yep, Preston decided today was the day for the first one to happen. We were at Walmart grocery shopping and we were in the meat department. The boys were in the double seated buggy like the ones they have at Target when the kids sit behind the shopping cart. We were walking past this lady who was looking at the meat and she was bending over to see it. Well when Preston passed by her he decided to slap her on the butt! I can not express in words how embarassed I was when he did it. Thankfully the lady thought it was funny and turned around when it happened and said "I haven't had that happen to me in a long time". I apologized profusely and kept on walking away embarassed!
Can you believe a face like this would do such a thing?????????
2 comments:
Very funny. I haven't had any of those moments. Oh the things I have to look forward to.
Well KMM just what did you expect when they have Ron to look up to!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just kidding Ron!
Love to all,
Auntie
Post a Comment