Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008






Thankfully we were able to spend Easter at home and at our church. The service was great as usual and we really enjoyed being at 12Stone. We ate Easter brunch at one of our favorite Mexican joints, Pablonos. It was delicious! Then followed that up with Ron heading back to Florida for work on Monday, the boys taking a nap and I cleaned up, etc. Sorry no pics of the whole family on Easter but I changed into other clothes an the boys had been put down for their nap before we remembered. So I just got these pics of the boys in their Easter Sunday best after their nap. Then after the post nap time photo shoot I brought out the Easter bunny treats for the boys..........

the treats are in sight.....

oh yeah, this is exciting.........but how do you open these things

maybe they open down here?..........


thanks mom for opening them.......mmmm good chocolate bunnies

Preston biting the bunny's ears off....

now Landon downs a chunk of chocolate.....

oh now the whole ear comes off....

oh yes, a satisfied smile!
Don't worry I didn't let them eat the whole bunny all in one sitting. They still have most of the bunny yet to eat. We will spread it out through out the whole week. I told them they couldn't eat all of it at once because it would make their tummies hurt(aka. the sugar will make you go bonkers and will cause mommy to regret getting you the chocolate bunny). Happy Belated Easter to all!

No comments: