Sunday, March 23, 2008

The way life use to be

There are days when I wish I could go back to the way life use to be. Don't you? Like right now I wish I could go back to the days when........
...my husband was home in time for a hot dinner and not one I had been trying to keep warm for an hour or two
OR
when we would sit here at home and try to think of things to do with our weekend.

I miss being home and having the normal everyday happenings of the way our life use to be. I miss our church, our friends, our family, the nearby parks, and everything about just living life at one home not two!

Normal playtime at our house.....




What I woke up to one morning when I entered the apt. livingroom....


Just a cute moment of two brothers sitting together.....

No comments: