Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blog Rules/ Privileges in reading my blog

This blog is like an online diary to me. It is a way for me to express my thoughts, feelings and what is going on in my life. I feel it is a priviledge for those friends and family who read it to be able to read into my life like this. I don't mean for that to sound snooty. But I will not allow for anyone who reads this to use any of the information that I write about in an ugly, mean or hateful way towards anyone. If you feel you can't read, enjoy and keep discussion of things on my blog to only nice things said then please don't read. It is hurtful to me that anyone use any information that I write about in a mean way towards anyone else. It's inmature of them. I am posting this to let all of you know my feelings. Like I said this is like an online diary to me and it is a special way for me to stay in contact with my family and friends and to keep them up to date on us. Thanks for your consideration in this matter!
Krischa

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I am sorry if people don't understand those rules. I know many of us love to read what is going on in your life. I hope you don't let some inconsiderate people make you stop writing. I love laughing with you and praying for you.

Grandma said...

Amen sister.