Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yes, It has happened Again!

No, you are not seeing the same pictures from Monday. These are NEW pictures from this morning. I didn't take pictures of the boys this time because they really didn't have much poop on them. Preston however did have the alfalfa sprout of hair sticking up and it wasn't sticking up because of hairspray(If you know what I mean-POOP)! A big ole glob of it in his hair.








Two hours of cleaning the walls and carpet and I've only removed half of it. The boys will now be having their diapers taped on every night and I am going to buy a cover for the outlet so I can plug back in their monitor and they won't be able to unplug it! That should hopefully fix my poop painters!

This is what they did during playtime yesterday! Don't you all just wish you could jump right into my life right now!

4 comments:

Momma Kraus said...

Oh boy.....I so remember, as you probably do too, Joey going through this phase. Thank God it passes! I love the artwork feel though. Very expressive and creative of those boys!

Kayla said...

You should buy stock in Duct Tape.

Grandma said...

Could dive into the tub of toys with Presbutt as long as they don't have any POOP on them!!!

Grandma said...

the least they could do is to draw something that looked like something that we could put up on ebay and sell it for a few thousand. Hey, I think I see madonna in there somewhere...