Monday, July 21, 2008
A Concert I thought I'd never attend.....
Ron and I got free VIP tickets to a concert here in virginia at the Nissan Pavillion for last night. We would have gone on saturday night to see Rush but we couldn't get a babysitter. Ron said he would have preferred to go to that one but like I said, no babysitter. So we accepted the tickets for Sunday night......... 311 and Snoop Dog!!! Yep that's right I went to see Snoop Dog! It was amazing to see how many white people where there. Bless their hearts though, not many of them could dance! It was like "white trash" (excuse the expression) trying to dance like black people! Hilarious. We ate there after we found out that we weren't sitting in an air condition box seating with catered food. Later though when we were sitting in our VIP seating the people who rented the box and gave us the tickets arrived. Wohoo, for United Rentals! One of their guys forked over the 'plastic' and told the waitress to charge whatever we wanted with his bill! Man did we regret already eating. But Ron made up for that with the beers he drank! Don't worry he didn't get drunk. I might also be getting some tickets to see Rascal Flatts this next weekend from the girl who babysat the boys. Yipeee! I love them! We will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment