Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Potty Training

I just thought you all should know that Landon has been successfully going pee pee and poo poo in the potty for the past 4 days!!!!! Yeah Landon! Who knew he would be this easy??!!! He has only had a few minor set backs but other than that he has been doing marvelous. He can tell us when he has to go potty and is very eager to receive his reward. He gets m&m's for going to the potty. He sometimes does forget to ask for his treat though and I definitely don't remind him! Ha ha. Preston has not been so eager to potty train. He seems to be more content to get his diaper changed. He has however sat on the potty a few times but with no success. My goal was to have them both potty trained and Landon paci free by three! So it looks like I am well on my way!

Side Note: Please be praying for my mom as she is having heart surgery today! Well actually I just got off the phone with my dad and she is out of surgery. Everything went really well and she is in the recovery room. They were able to do the simpler surgery and did not have to crack her open so she will have minimal recovery time!!! Yeah! I am so relieved! She is still loopy from the medicine but dad says she is good. So thank you for all the prayers and just keep praying that she recovers well and is back to active duty soon.

No comments: