
Such a sweet smile!

You are such a natural!!!

Oh yes, give me the shots baby!

Perfect, now just move around and turn your head...

great, great a side shot. Perfect! It shows off your new haircut from earlier today! I got bored so he and Preston got haircuts again!!!

Nice work!

He is such a natural in wearing them. He has asked for them frequently and has worn them off and on all day yesterday and today! Preston tried some on also but he decided when it came time to buy them that he didn't want them so we put them back. Besides a minor fight last night over Landon's glasses, he hasn't wanted or missed them.

This shot was captured a couple days ago. While I was on the computer doing something Preston and Landon were watching tv and I looked over to see Preston laying on some laundry that I needed to fold.

Cute but not helpful with the wrinkle factor!

Ahhh.....he spotted me taking the pictures! What a sweet smile! I love it!
Here are the few pictures Ron took with his work camera of us at the concert the other night.

Ron said he liked this picture but I'm not to fond of it as I am not wearing makeup. I had forgotten to put some on in our rush to get to the concert. Oh well.

The change time in between the groups. I think.

Me with a wind blown hairdo!

311

I must explain this last picture.....this was when the people seated in the lawn area decided they had had enough of being rained on and decided to just the rails and seat themselves closer. They did get stopped at a certain area and were not allowed to come all the way down but they did get themselves out of the rain and closer to the action!
Ron said he liked this picture but I'm not to fond of it as I am not wearing makeup. I had forgotten to put some on in our rush to get to the concert. Oh well.
The change time in between the groups. I think.

Me with a wind blown hairdo!
311
I must explain this last picture.....this was when the people seated in the lawn area decided they had had enough of being rained on and decided to just the rails and seat themselves closer. They did get stopped at a certain area and were not allowed to come all the way down but they did get themselves out of the rain and closer to the action!
1 comment:
I like your hair and I also like your shirt at the concert. It sounds like you all had lots of fun.
Post a Comment