Just soaking up life, finding myself and raising up the next generation!
Monday, July 7, 2008
A love token for Mamaw
I video taped the boys just for you Mom! I know you miss them terribly so I wanted you to see them and hear them. They love you alot and I know they can't wait to see you again! Love you mom!
This was a very sweet idea! I know your mom is going through a lot right now with her surgery coming up and all that is going on with you granddad. So I am sure this put a smile on her face! Tell the boys(including Ron) we said hey!
make me cry kiddo! i'm not suppose to be emailing and such as i am on bedrest but just couldn't resist the temptation to do so. you know i'm bad!
i love those two so much my heart aches. i can't tell you enough how much that meant to me. i wish i could capture it on the big screen and replay it over and over again.
as your grandma use to say to you, i could just crush their bones!
WEB CAM!!! WE HAVE TO GET THEM. LOVE YOU A BUSHEL AND A PECK AND MANY HUGS AROUND THE NECK. MOM
3 comments:
This was a very sweet idea! I know your mom is going through a lot right now with her surgery coming up and all that is going on with you granddad. So I am sure this put a smile on her face! Tell the boys(including Ron) we said hey!
make me cry kiddo! i'm not suppose to be emailing and such as i am on bedrest but just couldn't resist the temptation to do so. you know i'm bad!
i love those two so much my heart aches. i can't tell you enough how much that meant to me. i wish i could capture it on the big screen and replay it over and over again.
as your grandma use to say to you, i could just crush their bones!
WEB CAM!!! WE HAVE TO GET THEM. LOVE YOU A BUSHEL AND A PECK AND MANY HUGS AROUND THE NECK. MOM
KMM,
That was WAY too cute and a very sweet thing to do for your mom. They DO love their mamaw!
Auntie S.
Post a Comment