Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Fashionista

The first look is a combination of his t-shirt from the daytime with pj bottoms and shoes. Shoes are always a must for Landon as soon as he gets dressed.

I Love this shot of him being silly and seeing his smile as he climbs on the couch.
He tries to run from the camera, but he can't escape me!!! Ha ha ha.

He decided that his pj's needed something added to them, so he added the hat and again with the shoes.




These pictures were taken on two different days but the style is all the same! He is so funny with his clothing choices. He insist on getting dressed everyday almost as soon as he gets up in the morning. He also likes to try to get Ron and I to put on our shoes even if we are just sitting around relaxing. He is learning so many things everyday. He keeps us laughing and amazed! He is the quintessential first born child.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

i love these pictures. landon the ever so stylish guy and boy does he love shoes. where do you think he gets that from??? you maybe??? or auntie raerae??? does is run in the family gene???

can't wait for him to play wih my shoes. bring it on landon!

Kayla said...

Very cute. Nathan just walked by to see what I was looking at and said, "Are those the poop painters?" I thought you could get a little laugh out of his comment.