Please pray for my family! My granfather is in the hospital and is gravely ill. He is going septic and is about to be taken into surgery which he may not make it out of alive. My mom is overwhelmed and has gotten an infection( I guess from the surgery) so she is not well either. I am heading home tomorrow to be with my family. I don't know how long I will stay. Just please keep us in your prayers as this is a very emotional and difficult time. Thank you.
1 comment:
I have gotten all your mom's e-mails and am putting your granddad on our prayer list. We at the Kraus house are also in prayer for he and for your mom. Where are you staying? On a lighter and very thankful note...We were very excited to see the giftcards in the mail the other day. Thank you so very much! You don't owe us anything for helping out, but it felt great to be appreciated! Let me know what I can do to help. Love Ya!
Post a Comment