Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update on my grandpa

My grandpa made it through surgery and now has a long probably hard road of recovery ahead of him. His large intestine had a seizure and part of it died so they had to remove it. He will be with a bag outside of him to act as the large intestine. The last time I heard he was doing as good as a 85 year old man can be doing just after surgery. Please continue to pray for him and the rest of my family. I am now planning to head home tomorrow (thursday) since his condition is ok now. I will be staying with Ron's parents since my parents house is over crowded. I will probably stay for a week and then will come back to VA for the remainder of our time here. Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I will keep him in my prayers. Are you taking the boys with you too? Safe travels for all of you. Also I like the new look.

Anonymous said...

Krischa, you are an amazing mother and a fairytail wife. You are the one thing in my life that makes me a good man. To quote a movie line, "you make me want to be a better man." When you are gone our house feels empty, where ever that may be, and I feel alone. I cannot imagine life without you and would not bare the thought of it. All that you do for us boys is sacrifice on your behalf and you do it so well. You do deserve an award and I need only to figure out what could match your worth. You are PRICELESS! XXX

Grandma said...

RON WHAT AN AMAZING HUSBAND YOU ARE TO BESTOW SUCH WONDERFUL, SWEET WORDS AND SENTIMENTS ABOUT YOUR WIFE FOR ALL TO SEE. MANY MEN SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM YOU ON HOW TO EXAULT THEIR WIVES!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE MY SON-IN LAW WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE!!!