The boys are really starting to love reading (well actually just looking) at their books. They want us to read to them
alot more now.

I think it is so cute to capture them quiet and looking at their books. Landon is really learning to identify and say different things now. He is such a chatter box!

It is even more exciting to see our little ball of energy still and reading a book, AKA Preston!

I don't know if you can tell but these pictures below show the boys new current haircuts by ME

Here is Landon and his new do!!

This is the water works I was referring to in the blog title.....

You see Landon was playing in the bathroom the other day and well I guess he decided to do a little plumbing work while he was under the sink. I didn't discover this till the next day when I turned on the faucet to wet a washcloth and water started pouring out of the
cabinet door and all over me and the floor! Wow, it was exciting! Ron fixed it when he got home that night and all is connected and good to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment