We went to the Hershey Park this Sunday and had a blast. The boys were free but the prices of our tickets made up for that difference. The boys favorite parts were the water area and the Train rides. The park was about 2 1/2 hrs away from Fairfax but on the way home it took us about 4hrs to get home due to some late night construction traffic. Uhhhhh! We also had a poop fun- Landon woke up during our wait with the construction traffic and said he had to go potty. So I sat him on the toilet in the car and he went pee and poop. So I then had to dump it on the side of the road in the grass and clean it out. Nice! All in all though it was a great day!

1 comment:
Boy is it nice to see that bald head again! I was wondering how long it would take! I give him props though, he lasted longer than I thought he would! It looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment