Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shoes, got to love them!


I found these rain boots on sale at Target and just couldn't resist buying them for the boys! They were $7 and some change(half price)!!!!



I love this close up shot of just the boots!

Landon showing me his new boots

Landon's close up



These yellow crocks are new too! I bought these at the grocery store the other day so Landon could have a pair. I also bought the Nemo and Percy accessories!

Preston already had these but did get the addition of the flair!
These I found for $8 bucks at Target(the generic brand, which I am totally fine with). I bought these for Preston as a replacement for the black ones above because I thought we had lost one of the shoes. I found the missing shoes after I got home from buying these. Oh well!! I did get a few inexpensive shirts for myself but passed on some REALLY cute shoes that weren't on sale! :-( My fashion $ is on hold for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop buying shoes for my boys. They have enough shoes and I'm not sure why the need rubber boots since they don't play in the rain or pour concrete.

Kayla said...

It is funny how much Brenna loves her rain boots too. I don't know what is so fascinating about them, but they are a great hit.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous huh?? Dead giveaway RON!!!
Boys like boots, I recall Ashton putting on RON'S big black Harley type boots when you all were here for Christmas (b.t.) before twins!! Remember that RON?? So don't grumble. Love to ya'all
Auntie S.