I don't know if you can tell but the light in the closet is on too.
The next three pictures are from last night. The bump....
Yes the bump was Preston. He had climbed under his fitted sheet and fallen asleep. It was so funny I had to share it with you all. He was so sweaty from being under the sheets but I guess it didn't bother him enough to wake. Ron had to move him to on top of the sheets. We also forgot to lock their door last night so I received two little boys in my room at 9am. Which I know you all are thinking is a great time!!! It is but they did go to bed a little later than normal. They normally wake around 8 or 8:15am. Which still isn't bad!
2 comments:
It is very funny that he moves around. Does Landon usually stay in bed? I haven't moved Brenna to a regular bed yet. I hope she stays in bed. I have enough trouble right now getting her to bed.
Too cute for words. Good idea to have an air mattress for them. Not far to fall out of bed!
You might want to put a mattress pad cover on it to keep it from being too hot for them. You know how we Gramma's are about out boys getting too hot!! Uncle R. gets way too hot if we don't have a mattress cover on our bed!!! LOL
Post a Comment