Monday, August 25, 2008
This past weekend
Not much happened this past weekend. Ron did have most of the weekend off to spend with us which was a nice change. He had about half of saturday and all of Sunday for us to spend together. Saturday we went out to eat lunch and dinner. In between we let the boys play in a fountain like at the mall of GA and we bought them a movie and us navigation systems. I was in dyer(sp?) need of one seeing as the last time I came back up to Va I got lost again. The first time I drove up here I got lost too! Once we got my gps set up we tested it out on a lunch location- Arbys. No such luck it too us to a sidewalk around the mall. But it did succeed on its second try of taking us to Potbelly Sandwich Works(which we knew where it was but used for test purposes). On the way to Potbelly, I "got lost". It was so funny because it said to turn right in .2 miles and I turned almost immediately after it said that. It then said it was recalculating my route. Ron said "I am going to take this thing back if you are still going to get lost. You aren't listening to it." I laughed so hard. The gps is probably going to work really hard with me and it may have to recalculate a few routes! On Sunday we slept in and then went to the pool for a couple hours. Some guy at the pool fed us hot dogs and then we came back to the apartment. The boys took a nap and I took a shower and then went grocery shopping. We finished our weekend up with dinner and a movie. We will probably not have alot to say this week as it is a boring week. I do have a girls night out wednesday and then we head off to Camp Bethel in Wise Va for Labor day weekend. So I will post when I have some more pics or stuff to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment