Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Busy, busy,busy!!!
Sorry for the lack of post this past week. We have been really busy. We packed for a family weekend in Wise VA. This is a family camp that my family has been going to for quite some time now. Ron and I have gone for two years now. We had a good time and we played paint ball(Ron and I not the boys!!). Then we came home on Monday to pack to move out of this apartment in VA. We will be home for a little bit and then on to TX. I don't know how long we will be in GA. So I will have to post picks of our trip to Wise, VA later. Talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck on all your upcoming travels. Are you driving to TX? It is a long drive. I hope you have a lot of movies for the boys. How long will you be in TX? Are you going to be staying with your family in GA now that your house is rented? Have fun with them.
Post a Comment