Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sorry it's been so long

I know it has been a while since I posted anything. It has been a crazy week or so. We stayed in hotels the couple nights after the last post and went to Ron's Circuit City soft opening. Then we came home to GA and we were finally able to go to our church!!! Then this past Sunday my grandfather passed away. So this week has been filled with doing stuff with my family and preparing for the memorial service that happened today. We are staying at Ron's parents house and have been enjoying seeing them but we do miss our house. I don't know when I will post any pics but hopefully I will have something more interesting to write and show you this next week. I don't know though as Ron is going back to VA for the grand opening and finishing touches. So it will be me with the boys and entertaining them by myself at the forefront of my attention! Oh and please pray for my mom as she is experiencing problems with her heart again. The bypass is clotted up now and I think the other vein? that was clogged is no longer. I don't know but she is going to look into it more now that the funeral is pass. I'll try and write again soon.

No comments: