Monday, September 15, 2008
Not feeling much like talking
This post will be short due to the fact that I don't feel much like talking. My life is in totes and boxes right now. I feel all out of sorts. I am saddened by the loss of my grandfather and for the distance that is now between Ron's parents and Ron and me. Family issues have arised and it has created a wall between us unfortunately. What hurts me most is that because of these issue the boys won't get to spend time with one set of grandparents during this time we are at home. :-( I hope on this case time will heal all wounds and that the true purpose of family can be reinstated. That forgiving hearts will win this battle! Needless to say all this loss and drama has put me at a loss for words. I am sorry to be a downer right now but ya'll have always been a great shoulder to lean on and this is where I let most of my thoughts run wild. When things settle down(if they ever do) I will post pics and happier things. Thanks as always for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope things get better for you soon. Keep pushing on.
Post a Comment