this helicopter put the ac units on top of the Costco that Ron is building here in Rockwall
Quite amazing but we didn't get to see it in person as the boys and I were at my women's bible study. Which was really good but this would have been fun to see also!
Here are the boys at the Fort Worth Stockyards
sweet smile from Preston while he says "Cheese!"
The boys got their picture on a real bull. There are only a few pictures of this event because we didn't get to do much and the rodeo that we did want to do was so darn expensive. Anyways, it was time spent as a family and that was great!
On other updating-
Landon's butt is on the mend from its bad case of strep butt. Preston had us worried that he had caught it too on his butt, but(ha ha) I put some of the cream the doctor gave us and I think it is ok. Only time will tell.
I have been going to a bible study for Mothers called Becoming a Mother after God's own heart. It has been really great! Just what I needed!
Ron's job is going well and on schedule. He is always being told what a good job he is doing and how good he is at his job. Which makes me and him proud!!!
We had a wonderful Valentine's day even though he had to work. He sent me roses the day before and we went out to eat the night before with the kids. Then saturday night we rented some movies.
We will probably be back in GA in the beginning of May. That's about all from this bunch of traveling gypsies!
No comments:
Post a Comment