Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Our week in review...
Not alot to say on the blog lately. We are kind of just involved in getting by every day. I go to the gym Mon, Tues, Thur, and Fri. A woman's bible study on Wednesday morning and Sat is cleaning day then Sunday is fun day with Ron. This past Sunday was a unique outing because we got to do it with my cousin Adrian who lives here in Texas. We went to a place called Shenaniganz which is like a Chuck E Cheese but with more stuff for adults too. It has go carts, reg. bowling and mini bowling, games, laser tag, birthday party areas and a restaurant. It was lots of fun and when I get a moment to put pics of our grand time on here, I will. The past two days have been filled with diarrhea and puke from the dog. Yeahhhhh, fun! So this afternoon will consist of a visit to the vet. To add to that we have had a few other unexpected or forgotten expenses pop up lately. Oh me! I am ready to be done with Texas and this current time. Well, that's about all for now from the Pilchers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like you have a lot of days like that from your dog. Hope he/she is feeling better today.
Post a Comment