The sign for the entrance to the school. So pretty!
One of the buildings
One of the streets by the school. Ron thought my parents would enjoy seeing the street.
Another one of the beautiful buildings- Cowden Hall the School of Church Music
The Campus Medical Clinic- a gorgeous house!!! Loved it!
The cross streets- We lived on Gordon Ave.(This is where campus security spotted us......
and he pulled up next to us to ask us why we were taking pictures. So we had to explain and he said ok. So all was well! This is a picture of our street-way down at the end past the last yellow house on your left are the two houses we lived in.
Our first house. Ahhhh how cute and small. I mean I remember it being small but oh my gosh was it really small. Raegan was born here in Tx and so we had to move up in size of house. So we moved next door.....
literally next door to this brown house. You can see the small yellow house next door. We thought this brown house was so much bigger! Ha ha! Thankfully due to our move Raegan didn't have to sleep on the back porch of the yellow house!!!! Ha ha ha! JK Raegan!
Here is another shot of the two houses. The back narrow part of the brown house is where my room was and was the reason why I got a new day bed. Since I had to sacrifice a normal room for a really really narrow room. But it was all mine!!
Here is a picture of part of the school I went to when I was in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade and where dad taught 6th graders.
It was fun to see all these places and remember this part of my life. Wow, have we come far. Our humble beginnings and great memories! Hope you enjoy the pictures-Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment