My God Given Calling

Just soaking up life, finding myself and raising up the next generation!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Make the Pledge

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good everyday.
Posted by Krischa at 10/09/2009 04:27:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Loyal Readers

About Me

My photo
Krischa
I am married to the most incredible man on this earth, who has made me a better person and who will forever hold my heart captive. I am a mom to amazing busy twin boys who teach me to grow daily. I also have 2 amazing and beautiful daughters who light up day!
View my complete profile

Websites I visit

  • The Overflow!
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • 100 Days of Real Food
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Past Blog Posts

  • January (2)
  • December (4)
  • November (3)
  • January (1)
  • July (4)
  • June (4)
  • May (1)
  • April (1)
  • February (3)
  • January (2)
  • December (3)
  • November (7)
  • October (6)
  • September (4)
  • August (3)
  • July (3)
  • June (7)
  • May (2)
  • April (5)
  • March (4)
  • February (4)
  • January (8)
  • December (6)
  • November (10)
  • October (6)
  • September (5)
  • August (9)
  • July (17)
  • June (11)
  • May (7)
  • April (9)
  • March (7)
  • February (6)
  • January (18)
  • December (21)
  • November (14)
  • October (18)
  • September (17)
  • August (12)
  • July (11)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.