I have boggled back and forth from using coupons to not using coupons. Well, now.......I am addicted! I can't help myself. I feel like I am stealing from the grocery stores when I walk out with my cart full of really cheap food! I have started my serious coupon/sales finding during this month of October. I mainly shop at CVS, Kroger and Publix because they usually have really great deals and they are in a nice triangle of locations for me to drive. I will probably look into maybe shopping Walgreens too as there is a location really close to me and I think I can get some good deals there with a savings card. Anyways, I wanted to share my savings with you.
Here is what I have saved thus far in October as of today Tuesday the 27th:
$224.33 WOW!!!

Look at all the food!!!

A closer shot at my savings

The upper shelves savings

The fridge is full of savings

The freezer is getting there, but I did save a good bit of money on the meat and veggies you see in there!!
Go out and conquer my friends!! Start saving your families money!
No comments:
Post a Comment