Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On our way

We are now in full swing with being on our way to FREEDOM FROM DEBT!!!! We sold Ron's mustang this past weekend and it will allow us to pay off three small debts, get Ron much needed new boots, me some much needed new tennis shoes and replenish some of our emergency fund. YEAH! We now only have the current loan on the van, part of a balance on the sequoia and the house. Wooohoooo, I finally feel rewarded by God for our faithfullness and determination in this process. It is so amazing the feeling you get when the weight of debt is lifted. I just thought I'd share the good news and encourage those of you out there that are trying to do the same thing. It is possible and don't give up. Live like no one else, so you can live like no one else. Do it with gazelle intensity!!! Now on another note Preston is having a surgery on his little boy part this coming up Monday in Atlanta, please pray for the doctor, nurses and all associated with his surgery. Also for Preston himself and for me and Ron as it will not be easy to give up our precious little boy. I am already having emotional "trouble" with the thought of what awaits me on Monday. We will have to stay in town at our house in GA for the rest of the week while Preston recovers. Ron will only be able to be with us for the day of the surgery due to work so pray that with help from grandma(my mom) and friends I can make it. Thanks for your prayers in advance.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Congradulation. You sound like you are doing great. I'm sorry to hear Preston has to have surgery. Hopefully it will go well and easy.