Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Recovery Mode
Preston is doing quite well in his recovery. He has basically decided that he doesn't want to take anymore of the pain medicine, but we will see how that goes and how long it last. But he is doing well. I am also doing well...... I had a root canal done today and it went good. It was only slightly uncomfortable because of having to hold my mouth open for so long. I was able to get a friends husband who is a dentist here in GA to see me and work with me on the financial end of things so that made it possible for me to get the rest of my dental work done. Thank you God! We will be off to the tag office tomorrow to pour out some more money to get a tag for my van and then turn around in June to pay advelorum(sp?) but thank goodness it is a small advelorum. Yeah for driving an older vehicle when it comes to that tax!!!! Nay nay will be coming over on friday to play and then we will head back down to florida either that night or on sat or sun depending when I decide I've had enough of being away from my husband. Of course also when everything that needs to be done here is done. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone on how we were doing. Thanks again for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment